The Adelaide Fringe would like to thank the following people for their support and contributions towards the Fringe Vault project:
- Flinders University Library – Especially Andrew Tuft for assistance with access to Fringe archival material
- The Advertiser Newspapers – For access to the Advertiser Newspaper Library and Photo Galleries
- State Library of SA – Access to Collection
- Adelaide Festival of Arts – Access to Archival Material
- The Performing Arts Collection – Adelaide Festival Centre - Access to Archival Material
- Martin Christmas – For all assistance with early Fringe material and for his Thesis “The Open Platform” – From Fringe to Focus in Pursuit of the Adelaide Fringe Festival, Martin Christmas, Adelaide, 1999.
- Shane Reid for scanning Adelaide Fringe Posters
- All past Chairs, Board Members, Directors, Coordinators, CEOs who have contributed to the site
- The many wonderful people who where there in the beginnings of the Fringe history who gave their time to contribute.